Thursday 5 February 2015

The Colour Scheme and Sell Lines

The colour scheme for my music magazine will include Black, different shades of Red (Burgundy etc) and possibly a white background. I will try to match the artists clothing with the colour scheme of the magazine but if not, it will be similar colours.

The sell lines will be 'Exclusive', 'Inside', and 'Plus' which will represent surviellance.

Also, for the lighting of my magazine I will use a top light, creating an underjaw shadow. Possibly creating the effect of wind too so I may use a fan. Also, I would like my character to be holding a microphone.

I am thinking of making the photo on the front cover Black and White as I believe it will make the Title and Information stand out a lot more than if the photo were to be in colour.
Also, this would be an advantage as it takes pressue off of the decision on what outfit I would like my character to be in and how i could match the outfit with the colour scheme of the whole magazine.

The fonts used throughout my magazine will consist of Constantia, Arial and Ebrima. This variety of fonts is used because if i was to use just one font then it wouldn't look very interesting and would not attract my target audience.

For the title of my magazine I have used the font 'Eras Demi ITC' but I also edited it by moving the lettering closer together and put 3 lines through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment